Self care bug

I wish I had a video to explain this bug but I don't I can make one if you guys need it though

Anyways for some reason self care is currently bugged as are boon totems

Step 1:bring a med kit and self care or a boon into a game

Step 2:use the medkit entirely expect for 1 or 2 charges

Step 3: proceed to use selfcare or a boon and it will still heal you at medkit speed instead of self care speed even though you aren't using the medkit

Example: say for instance I brought a purple medkit and used most of it then later in the game I self care or heal in a boon it will still heal me at purple medkit speed instead of normal selfcare or boon speed

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I can confirm this - with self-care and a camping aid kit for example I can get a heal at medkit speed twice, even though the medkit is depleted during the second heal. It still heals at +50% rate instead of dropping to the much slower self-care speed.

    Possibly something to do with last fix making sure you get one heal with a full medkit even when mangled.