This is a forum for Killer Mains
This forum is biased and is only for killer mains. When my last post was moved to feedback and I still see mostly killer posts that still remain in the General section, this is clear evidence that either the forum moderators are killer mains and have a distaste for survivor viewpoints or they are directed to.
This is censorship and it sniffles improvement, growth, and fair dialogue. The following killer posts are not hidden and moved and remain on the General section because they are killer posts. This needs to stop.
If I posted "BBQ is blatantly overpowered" it would immediately be moved so it has limited exposure.
This is why there is limited survivor main involvement on the forum because it is squelched. Look at my posts and an overwhelming majority is moved. Killer mains that are posting are not moved.
Here is proof. This forum needs to stop showing favoritism.

Comments
Hi Sluzzy
I will say for probably the millionth time, that threads are moved to their correct sub forums...if you post a thread that's clearly feedback, it's going to get moved to the correct category. It's not about your idea of "limited visibility" as fortunately as I'm the one that's taking the feedback back to the team, I check all categories on this platform.
So please avoid the rhetoric that the mods of this forum disconcern between survivor or killer as they are completely unbiased in their actions. And certainly nobody squelches any threads.