Get rid of broken stuff
As title says, imo certain items/addons shouldn't even be present in the game (tombstone, red pinky finger, iri heads, etc etc and purple medkits with instaheal or the styptic agent, commodious toolboxes with brand new part, etc etc). Those addons/items aren't funny to go against and should be COMPLETELY reworked or erased.
Personally I'm tired of being matched with those kind of people who play ONLY with this kind of stuff
Comments
No. I like that both sides have strong stuff they can use
So you are fine if you go into a match as survivor/killer with yellow/brown addons and your opponent is full of that kind of nasty stuff? Well, each one his own I guess, personally I don't find it fun at all
Lol the killer add on you listed aren't broken.
Tombstone Piece is pretty damn busted for not really having a downside
Sure if you ignore the the amount you need to use it or you play around the fact that Myers has to get real close to you to even do it. Or there's lockers but whatever.
Sometimes its fun, sometimes it isnt. But it open doors to different playstyles and I like that. Nothing is more boring than same match over and over. These add ons can spice things up a bit.
If there were 2 game modes than I would be for banning them in competitive mode, but since we have only one mode, its as it is