why does the game keep disconnecting me and keeps giving me penalties ?
twice today , the game disconnected me and gave me a penalty in the morning and afternoon
twice today , the game disconnected me and gave me a penalty in the morning and afternoon
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got disconnected tonight, too. I think maybe it's the thing where Steam acts weird on Tuesdays, but I don't know. It was really frustrating, either way.
Tuesday always has steam maintenance
And thats not the game disconnecting you, thats your bad net
My cousin and I use the same net. I get disconnected 3 days in a row, he's never been disconnected. It's weird. Conspiracy!