Fix blight
You run straight through a door and get caught by a pixel but on the other hand you run against certain objects and just slide along. For example sometimes if you run straight at the shack like 90° you would just slide along the wall without coliding with it
Comments
I fully hope they never touch Blight again, I believe he's in a perfectly fine spot (excluding stuff like lag flicks which should not exist), learning what you will and won't slide off and using it to your advantage is actually really fun and part of learning to be a better Blight.
But I get what you mean, the weird collision boxes are mostly on the old maps like Red Forest and Backwater and will hopefully be fixed when they're updated.
Badham and Yamaoka are still a little stinky because they're the oldest updated maps, I doubt those will ever be polished.