Please, consider increasing Spirit's power recovery rate

I know vast majority of the community thinks she doesn't need any form of buff, but it's not a buff in itself, it's more a quality of life change.

She's a 4.4 killer and relies all the time on her power to be succesful. Having to wait 15 seconds for power recover it's too much, almost all loops it's necessary power usage and I have to wait too much just for its recovery (people still think I'm faking phase, but I'm just standing still waiting to use the power) and God have mercy if I miss a phase, it's incredible penalizing. I know there are recharge addons, but believe me, even with the addons it seems too much time.

I don't mind she loses all the power after phasing (like after a short burst), for example.

Comments

  • @psionic said:

    I know vast majority of the community thinks she doesn't need any form of buff, but it's not a buff in itself, it's more a quality of life change.

    She's a 4.4 killer and relies all the time on her power to be succesful. Having to wait 15 seconds for power recover it's too much, almost all loops it's necessary power usage and I have to wait too much just for its recovery (people still think I'm faking phase, but I'm just standing still waiting to use the power) and God have mercy if I miss a phase, it's incredible penalizing. I know there are recharge addons, but believe me, even with the addons it seems too much time.

    I don't mind she loses all the power after phasing (like after a short burst), for example.

    If she needs any buff, i think that making her phase override "iron will" is the only one she really needs. Plague counters iron will, Nemesis also... i'm sure they'd be able to do something.

  • This is where using her power in short bursts is beneficial. The less time you use it, the shorter the cooldown. I believe it works in 3s incrementsn each second of use = 3s recharge.

    I could see there being cause to have a dynamic scale to it though. Mayve something like:

    1s = 4s cd

    2s = 7s cd

    3s = 9s cd

    4s = 11s cd

    5s = 12s cd

  • No. You have add-ons for that.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    No. You have add-ons for that.

    Honestly, they might as well remove the recharge addons from spirit to begin with, considering duration addons do both and therefore will always be superior in function.