Killer grades reset again? Really?
Is this on purpose this time or still part of the previous glitch? I was a copper color yesterday and now I'm ash 4. No bloodpoints for it yet either.
Tagged:
Mod
Is this on purpose this time or still part of the previous glitch? I was a copper color yesterday and now I'm ash 4. No bloodpoints for it yet either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I just solved this mystery lmfao...
Do survivors have a separate grade from killers? Cuz if so that explains it. I was doing survivor tome challenges up til yesterday. That's what was the copper color.
Yes, they do.
big brain
Realistically, given grades do nothing anymore, they probably should be shared. And yes, I am just saying that because I do not like grinding them both up every month.
I know right?
Closing this, as it's not an actual issue, just a misunderstanding.