I played killer all Sunday
I stared the day out with nurse and I got my arse kicked until I got back into the flow. Then blight, oh my god. I have never touched blight until yesterday and I was 4king within a couple games. I don’t think I will be touching any other killers until we get a more tolerable meta. To think I’ve been shafting myself playing non meta killers for the longest time.
Comments
Yeah but playing as nurse and blight only gets boring 😴
I watched nightmare on elm street on sunday
Nurse for sure does, been playing her since she released when she was 5x as OP. Blight though is insanely fun, I can't remember the last time I've played this much and had fun. Hes like oni except has techs / maneuverability unlike any other killer, which I love!
The original or new one?
Remake?
No gonna watch that one tmmrw
If I get a solid 6-8 hooks with 1k I'm happy with that as well, 4k's aren't everything to me in this game.
Wait until your mmr on nurse and blight goes up...
I've been playing nurse since 16 I think my mmr is already pretty high with her, Blight on the other hand. I've seen what really good survivors can do to streamers, thats not the fight I'm looking forward to lol.
It's not as bad as people claim it to be. Quentin did save that movie from being a dumpster fire though. Not bias at all.
This doesn’t mean anything, if you have never played blight your MMR will be low, until you’re going agaisnt optimal survivors you’ll see how frustrating any killer can be even blight. Blight against good survivors on indoor maps like lerrys for eg is boring and unfun, I feel like blight needs to have either crow or rat rush add ons to be able to flick around tight loops a little bit more effectively, no different from oni needing akitos crutch to flick further due to better momentum. I find maps like ormond, swamp, mothers dwelling etc frustrating because there’s alot of spots where you just can’t slam off anything..
Poor you
After watching a lot of streams over the years I've kind of picked up on a lot of blights objects he can't bounce off of. Even made use of one of them yesterday and slid all the way around a truck and landed a hit. I think hes just like nurse, gotta drain a crap ton of hours into him. I know MMR will catch up fast especially if I 4k a lot but still doesn't take the fun out of him, literally haven't had this much fun with a killer in a long while.
Don't worry, Survivors are comin for Blight real soon. He's Public enemy No 1 after Spirit.
Yes, you can’t play with other killer and get 4k every game. Thanks God you have blight and can 4k every game. He is perfectly balanced