For the People and Renewal (Second Wind) should synergize
Renewal: After healing other survivor for full health state it activates and next time you are removed from the hook you get broken for 20 seconds. If you don't go down you get healed.
For the People: During a healing of other survivor press active ability button to instantly heal them a full health state and get injured yourself, get broken and become obsession.
If you seen my nick on the forum you propably noticed that 99% of times I am against buffing survivor perks (cause they are much, much stronger side of the game and bring 16 perks against 4 killer perks, but in this case I think these two perks should work together and here's why:
- Both are non meta and can be replaced with multiple other perks for similiar or even better effects...
- Both are extremely situational and will benefit survivor in like one in ten of trials. (Yes, you can use FtP often... but most of the times it makes completely no sense)
- The wording of perk descriptions suggest these should work, but for some reason do not. I don't think it would be overpowered balance-wise either as Renewal is very easily stopped and FtP is not real heal, just trading.
Comments
Bumping up
I think it already does, doesn't it?
an insta heal does, at least.
It doesn't, since the way it works doesn't actually heal the Survivor, it just changes their health state.
my bad, I thought it did.
I thought I'd gotten it to pop due to an instaheal, but I must've healed someone else.