Offerings change suggestions


Map(realm) offerings

I.e) Macmillan Bone(The Macmillan Estate), Azarov's Key(Autohaven Wreckers), Heart Rocket(Coldwind Farm) etc

I think none of these shouldn't always bring the map for person who used the map offering.

There are 35 maps currently. (36 after new chapter comes out)

If someone uses single map offering, the percentage of getting that map is always 100%.

I think map offering should have slightly higher chance of getting certain map, but "not 100%".

Survivor players using Strode Realty Key(Haddonfield/Lampkin Lane), The Pied Piper(Badham Preschool/Springwood), Jigsaw Piece(The Game/Gideon Meat Plant).

Killer players using Mary's Letter(Midwich Elementary School), Shattered Glasses(Lery's Memorial Institute).

They are both getting strong incentives by using the offerings.

Even more, some people just DC as soon as they see the map offering burnt.

Or intentionally kill themselves fast on first hook.

Also, some kIllers give up and go afk or DC, too.

As maps are one of the biggest balance issues and unbalanced, I don't think map offerings should stay same as still.


There is specific hard counter to map offerings. - Sacrificial Ward

The rarity of Sacrificial Ward should be either "Common" or "Uncommon".

The current rarity, "Rare" isn't appropriate and more rare than it should be in my opinion.

Most people don't burn this as much as people don't burn map offerings.

Once its rarity becomes more common, there will be more people who will burn this, for luck or prevent the unfavorable maps they dislike.

Even if no one used map offering of course. Why? Becuase it's just common offering.

Currently, map offerings always bring the map and don't understand why this is same rarity as map offerings.

Unless some players are using some kind of programs to see players' loadout, current Sacrifical Ward is honestly gamble for nothing.


"Bonus bloodpoints in certain category" BP offerings

I think there needs drastic clearance to offering that grants "50/75/100% bonus bloodpoints in the certain category".

There are 4 offerings on each rarity (common, uncommon, rare, both Survivor and Killer)

So 4 * 3(3 kinds of rarity) * 2(Survivor/Killer) = 24. I think these 24 offerings should be only 6.

I do think both side, all rarity can have offering.

The change I suggest is to remove "Certain Category" and change it into "the category score survivor/killer earned most" with doubling the number.

For example, (Killer / Common) Raven/Shrike/Spotted Owl/Tanager Wreath all becomes "Common Wreath".

With "Common Wreath", killers can grant 100% bonus Bloodpoints in the category score they earned most.

This will make certain killers who have bad score design will also get benefits.

And get more bloodpoints from common offerings. (Current at best: 4000 BP / After at best: 8000)

People only benefit 1000 BP "at best" from this offering considering they spent 3000 BP on this common offering.

Value should be higher and players deserve to earn more.

Uncommon, Rare ones should also change same way.

Expected benefit from changes

Common at best: 4000 -> 8000

Uncommon at best: 6000 -> 12000

Rare at best: 8000 -> 16000


"Bonus bloodpoints in all categories" BP offerings - Hollow Shell / Sealed Envelope

If certain category BP offerings are getting changed, these should have some tweaks too.

Especially, Hollow Shell (Killer / +25% BP in all categories) and Sealed Envelope (Surv / +25% in all categories).

These two might be better to get removed but I think increasing the number and lowering the rarity would be a decent tweak to do.

Now these 2 offerings grant +50% BP in all categories and they are now Common offerings.

I don't think both need to be in Uncommon rarity because of Survivor Pudding/Escape Cake (which grants +100% BP in all categories) and they are also Uncommon rarity which doesn't make sense.

Rather, lowering their rarity and providing +50% BP in all categories would make these offerings to have value.


"25% bonus bloodpoints in all categories to all survivors" BP offering - Bound Envelope

Simple changes I suggest is:

  1. Killers can get affected too.
  2. The Number should be at least twice (+50%)

Also, killers should also have equivalent offering like Bound Envelope which grants +50% bonus BP in all categories for all players.


Lastly, Blood Party Streamers which grants 100% bonus bloodpoints in all categories for all players.

Except, map offerings I've only suggested for lowering rarity and doubling the number.

However, I suggest Blood Party Streamers have Very Rare rarity.

Blood Party Streamers is one of the most impactful BP offerings but this being Rare makes it hard to gain.

For example, killers have 28 rare addon/offerings and 8 very rare addon/offerings.

Survivors have 40 rare item/addon/offerings and 18 very rare item/addon/offerings.

I'm sure many people will gain more BPS easily if its rarity goes higher.

I also considered BPS to have Ultra Rare and it being Ultra Rare is also not that unacceptable too.

You can't deny there are numerous loadouts on Rare rarity and BPS included there is a weird design.


Overall offerings are very outdated and there needs lots of change.

Luck, Reagant, Coin, Oak.. They are also so stupid but wanted to write what many people use mostly first.

Thanks for reading.

Comments