Does this happen on pc as well?
There are times when I invite my friends on Xbox and we wont physically see the person in lobby. Does this happen while on PC? I am curious because this stuff is getting super annoying,
There are times when I invite my friends on Xbox and we wont physically see the person in lobby. Does this happen while on PC? I am curious because this stuff is getting super annoying,
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yea
Yes, it started happening around 2 months ago. Before then I could invite my friend on xbox no problem but now he doesn’t receive it anymore. Now a friend on ps has to invite him if we want to play together
Its usually a result of some cosmetic set that either got glitched on the console or was never made available tho i dont think that is an issue anymore
Yeah, SWF lobbies/custom lobbies are super jank in gneral
I know theres a bug on pc where sometimes my friend wont join me in the game lobby. They always say it looks like we never joined a game to them. Then their game gets an error or something and they have to restart... definitely buggy sometimes