I use a controller and play on PC. Am I the only one?

I just prefer a controller to mouse and keyboard. But I guess most people consider using a controller as a disadvantage?

Am I the only one that likes to play with controller on PC?

Comments

  • Me too. I think moving with WASD and using other keys is way too uncomfortable for longer gaming sessions. I guess a gaming mouse with multiple extra buttons would make it possible?

    For survivor it’s not that much of a disadvantage. But for killer -especially those that have to aim- it’s pretty bad..

  • I've actually been considering getting a controller to play survivor on pc, but don't know which one to get.

    Killer def is better on keyboard and mouse though.

  • @thebrentster911 said:

    I just prefer a controller to mouse and keyboard. But I guess most people consider using a controller as a disadvantage?

    Am I the only one that likes to play with controller on PC?

    Why???

  • Controller survivor and M+K killer for me. I play M+K survivor against Pinhead though because the stupid overlap between chain break and interaction buttons.

  • Console easier to use. Keyboard is harder but potential is higher

  • @thebrentster911 said:

    I just prefer a controller to mouse and keyboard. But I guess most people consider using a controller as a disadvantage?

    Am I the only one that likes to play with controller on PC?

    Controller is better for Survivor but keyboard and Mouse is better for Killer.