Is this a bug? Mount Ormond Resort map

Hello, this is my first post on the forums, and I do hope it is in the correct place. I didn't want to jump into the bug report section in case it isn't one.

So, me and my fiancé loaded in a game, map being Mount Ormond, and the entirety of the match went normally, at least, neither of us saw anything out of the ordinary.

After the killer caught all 3 of us, we stuck around to see if the last person was going to escape, killer found the hatch, then walked towards the last person and as soon as he started walking towards him and went for a hit, the entirety of the map turned black and red.

20211120180805_1.jpg 20211120180808_1.jpg

I did cover up names because that is not what is important, just curious if this is a map bug, or an exploit or anything else? First time I saw this in ~340 hours, and we have been getting this map pretty often in the last few days.

Thank you.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Marihel said:

    Hello, this is my first post on the forums, and I do hope it is in the correct place. I didn't want to jump into the bug report section in case it isn't one.

    So, me and my fiancé loaded in a game, map being Mount Ormond, and the entirety of the match went normally, at least, neither of us saw anything out of the ordinary.

    After the killer caught all 3 of us, we stuck around to see if the last person was going to escape, killer found the hatch, then walked towards the last person and as soon as he started walking towards him and went for a hit, the entirety of the map turned black and red.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/597PNBA0ZSMI/20211120180805-1.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/347SWPC30W8J/20211120180808-1.jpg

    I did cover up names because that is not what is important, just curious if this is a map bug, or an exploit or anything else? First time I saw this in ~340 hours, and we have been getting this map pretty often in the last few days.

    Thank you.

    yeah, I think so.

  • Hey Marihel,

    This one sounds like something for the Bug Reports section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines! And in the future, don't worry if you aren't entirely sure, you can check Bug Reports and see if something similar has been reported, but its the best place to report anything you feel may really be a possible bug or issue (and if its not a bug, it'll get marked as such).