Which Bioshock Monster Would Make the Best Killer?

I just realized that Bioshock would be an excellent source to draw from for Dead By Daylight. I feel like the same thing they did with Resident Evil would serve the game best. Something from each game. Killer, survivor, location. Like, for example, a Big Sister for the Killer, Booker & Elizabeth for Survivors, and Fort Frolic as the Location.


To that end, what classic enemy would you like to see as the Killer?

Comments

  • As implied, I'd love the big sister to be the enemy. The big daddies are too big and sluggish, obviously, and the splicers don't have that much iconography outside the masks. But a Big Sister could have her big needle as a weapon and extract "adam" from downed survivors to power up.

  • Big Daddy as a killer and Andrew Ryan as a surv

  • Sander Cohen would be a good killer tho

  • @Royce said:

    I just realized that Bioshock would be an excellent source to draw from for Dead By Daylight. I feel like the same thing they did with Resident Evil would serve the game best. Something from each game. Killer, survivor, location. Like, for example, a Big Sister for the Killer, Booker & Elizabeth for Survivors, and Fort Frolic as the Location.

    To that end, what classic enemy would you like to see as the Killer?

    I went with a splicer since obviously big daddy's getting a ton of votes.


    also, I think a splicer could have a more interesting power.

    Big daddy could be a cool Bubba/Billy legendary skin, though.

  • I know this is an old post but while I now would want a bouncer my first concept was for Sander Cohen. Give him a crossbow mix between Deathslinger's gun and Trickster's Knives and a secondary plasmid ability. Also throw in the ability for survivors to create artwork to stop him from going after them.

  • It's classic, recognizable, and best of all - it matches the aesthetic - and the gameplay mechanic.


    Big Sister is a close second. But Bouncer is a staple of the franchise that is recognized by people who have never played a single game in the series.


    I'd love to see a 110% killer with a slightly extended lunge range.

    Perhaps they could have a short dash ability that also knocks targets away - similar to the Demogorgon with a shorter range and slightly faster wind-up. 18m/s Speed for the dash with a cooldown and an animation / fatigue on hit/miss.

    Main ability could be the drill scream - where an animation plays where the Bouncer places his drill in the ground and revs it, creating a high pitched screech. Survivors within a short distance are deafened (Don't see that effect much!) and suffer from distorted vision for a few seconds, and are Hindered slightly while it is cast.

    The passive ability of the Bouncer could be a Rage mode that is triggered after being stunned. Increased Cooldown speed on abilities and small buffs around (115% movement speed, 20% missed attack recovery, red eyes, etc.) which ends early upon hitting another survivor.

  • This content has been removed.
  • And Big Sister. Give us both

  • Seems pretty obvious that Big Daddy, ya know the most iconic imagery in the franchise? Would be the killer