Is Crossplay Off broken?
Last night I decided to do a few games with crossplay turned off to see if queue times would get faster (weirdly enough, they did...), but noticed that I've seen someone with a "globe" icon in at least 2 of my matches.
If crossplay is off, shouldn't I be only getting Steam players if I'm on Steam? Why are there still players with "globe" crossplay icon?
Comments
I misread this as cosplay off.
side note, does anyone know how to turn of post-game chat?
Isnt crossplay depending on platform? So I'd only get steam players? Or do I also get anyone that is on pc like windows store and stadia?
When you're in post game chat there is a little arrows you can toggle near where you type, it will hide it but thats about it.
O.K, thanks.
I remembered finding it once, but didn't turn it off.
normally, It's worth the risk to me, but lately, I've been getting a lot more queerphobic comments.