Semi Truck Hatchets /w Picture/Desync/Hitboxes

The title pretty much says it all, hits are hitting that should completely whiff, Huntress has long been throwing hatchets the size of semi-trucks. You could blame all this on Desync issues but I believe it's a mix of poor hitboxes (Capsules don't work when you have FPS killers IE Slinger, Huntress that should require PRECISION HITS) This game has had these fatal flaws for the longest time and the only reason it hasn't died with all its bugs is that it has no competition in its market genre. No problem with being hit through windows, do have a problem with being hit through a window when I've already landed and started running away when if I was standing outside the window in the same spot I landed a killer M1 wouldn't hit me if they were standing in the window. Has anyone tried to go around another survivor lately and there be a rather large gap between you and still can't get around them? Extra Thicc hitboxes + Collision = survivor cluster ######### when trying to scramble like a nest of mice away from the killer. Don't say the capsules are fine and this game doesn't require precision hitboxes, that just talks for being lazy and not wanting to tackle the issue. All I'm really ranting and rambling about is consistency. I wanna know that I've been outplayed and smacked by my own accord or feel that rush of the killer missing me by a hair, consistency folks consistency.


Fixes that need to happen.

1.) Fix Desync

2.) Fix all hitboxes to be precise to character and item. (This includes killers as well, making their hitbox precise to their model which includes their weapon.) If doing this increases the skill cap for things people will adjust.


In the picture, look at the blood splatter as opposed to where Kate actually is when it hit. This picture is fairly recent and stills happen to this day, but this is okay, right? Hitboxes, Desync, and Ghost hit arent an issue? Happens all the time in my games. Fix your game Devs.

Kate Hatchet.png


Comments