Trickster killer challenge called main attraction any tips

Comments

  • Two yellow addons. Movement speed and main event duration.

  • I used Watching for you watch (green) and Tequila Moonrock (yellow).

    I got a clicky uber group of top rank survivors so I tapped them with knives until I just needed one more to activate main event, injured them and lured them into the open. Then I tapped the final knife, activated main event and chased those injured clickers until they fell down.

  • @Heartbound said:

    I used Watching for you watch (green) and Tequila Moonrock (yellow).

    I got a clicky uber group of top rank survivors so I tapped them with knives until I just needed one more to activate main event, injured them and lured them into the open. Then I tapped the final knife, activated main event and chased those injured clickers until they fell down.

    love that.

  • I just got the bar relatively close, used his bat to take away a health state. And waited until they were away from a loop to hit the last 2-3 knifes and cancel straight into main event.


    Try to watch out for lockers as I messed up the first attempt because they jumped straight into it.