Ninja/Stealth Nemi (Partial Meme Build)

-Trail of Torment (works really well with zombies and the fact that you can infect people without losing stealth)

-Hysteria (synergises with Trail of Torment's stealth)

-Tinkerer (for information + random stealth)*

-Eruption (because it works somewhat well with all the gen kicking)*

*Alternatively, you could swap these and still be true to the build. the real meme would be using Nemesis and Deathbound.


Addons:

Serotonin Injector

Nemesis Ne-Alpha parasite (this one's also flexible)


Playstyle (the one I like, at least)

  1. kick gen/zombie
  2. infect/punch some people
  3. change targets since people are unaware of your presence.
  4. repeat.

Essentially, the build snowballs stealth.

let me know how it goes! (or don't)

Comments

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    -Trail of Torment (works really well with zombies and the fact that you can infect people without losing stealth)

    -Hysteria (synergises with Trail of Torment's stealth)

    -Tinkerer (for information + random stealth)*

    -Eruption (because it works somewhat well with all the gen kicking)*

    *Alternatively, you could swap these and still be true to the build. the real meme would be using Nemesis and Deathbound.

    Addons:

    Serotonin Injector

    Nemesis Ne-Alpha parasite (this one's also flexible)

    Playstyle (the one I like, at least)

    1. kick gen/zombie
    2. infect/punch some people
    3. change targets since people are unaware of your presence.
    4. repeat.

    Essentially, the build snowballs stealth.

    let me know how it goes! (or don't)

    Interesting, not quite what I was expecting.

    I also enjoy a stealthy Nemmy. I usually run Monitor(the extra FOV really helps on him)+Plaything+Retribution (above all else, he needs info)+BBQ/Discordance (to get the zombies doing stuff).

    The amount of times I've straight up grabbed people thanks to plaything...it's amazing.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/295667/ninja-stealth-nemi-partial-meme-build

    Interesting, not quite what I was expecting.

    I also enjoy a stealthy Nemmy. I usually run Monitor(the extra FOV really helps on him)+Plaything+Retribution (above all else, he needs info)+BBQ/Discordance (to get the zombies doing stuff).

    The amount of times I've straight up grabbed people thanks to plaything...it's amazing.

    for sure.

    I love plaything/retribution (or devour if you're feeling particularly cruel - most people assume it's someone else's plaything totem)


    I was partially making a meme build, I know plaything's better for stealth. this one's a bit more semi-random stealth.


    also, I haven't unlocked plaything on nemi yet.

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2648893#Comment_2648893

    for sure.

    I love plaything/retribution (or devour if you're feeling particularly cruel - most people assume it's someone else's plaything totem)

    I was partially making a meme build, I know plaything's better for stealth. this one's a bit more semi-random stealth.

    also, I haven't unlocked plaything on nemi yet.

    Get it, it's loads of fun. Easily one of my staple perks on non-stealth killers right now. The only issue I have is that it's basically hard-countered by voicecoms.

    One thing I do find though is that I can't use other hexes with it. Most of the time, whatever else I've brought gets cleansed along with Playthings.

    If I'm doing DH, I'll probably go Undying+Retribution.