Slow down the crouching animation
Nothing to do with balance.
it’s just way too fast (in my opinion)
like the survivor is just teleporting downwards
It would be great to slow it up a bit to how it used to be
Nothing to do with balance.
it’s just way too fast (in my opinion)
like the survivor is just teleporting downwards
It would be great to slow it up a bit to how it used to be
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't mind a slower crouching animation, but we'd have to slow Danny's down too... but I love watching him crouch up and down, so I guess we have to keep the teleporting Survivors. 😋I completely agree. A more natural, slower crouching animation would be fantastic, as long as the Survivor hitbox immediately shifted at the press of the button rather than the end of the animation... as well as Urban Evasion taking effect as soon as the button is pressed. Teleporting into a crouch position does look pretty dumb.