Suggestion for Iron Will rework

You're able to concentrate and enter a meditative-like state to numb some pain.

Grunts of Pain caused by injuries are reduced by 50/75/100% for 2 seconds, every 2 seconds.

The change increases the skill floor of the perk while giving some counterplay to killers. Survivors will able to play with the intermittent sounds in a smart way (mindgames in general: breaking LOS and doubling back, running foward, crouching; camping the pallet and changing side, etc.)


What do you guys think of the idea?

Comments

  • I'm afraid that would just disable iron will to be honest. Like, when grunts of pain are reduced by 50% or 75%... do you see any difference from when a survivor is at 100% grunts of pain? Cause i don't.

  • @Faulds said:

    I'm afraid that would just disable iron will to be honest. Like, when grunts of pain are reduced by 50% or 75%... do you see any difference from when a survivor is at 100% grunts of pain? Cause i don't.

    I did no want to mean this, sorry.

    Actually 20/75/100% is for tier I/II/III. The big change is that no matter the tier of the perk, the survivors won't have 0 sounds all the time.

  • Did you played with the tier II or I iron will? Cause i did and it just made it useless. So, you saying that you should have grunts of pain every two seconds might just make the perk unusable (thats just what i was trying to say).

  • @Faulds said:

    Did you played with the tier II or I iron will? Cause i did and it just made it useless. So, you saying that you should have grunts of pain every two seconds might just make the perk unusable (thats just what i was trying to say).

    Yeah. It must be 100% or nothing. I don't know how to make this Iron Will useful when tier I/II actually :/