Part 34: Which goosebumps monster would you want in DBD (mainly for goosebumps fans but any can vote
So this is a weird poll. The Goosebumps series is a book series by R.L Stine and is basically Stephen King for younger audiences. That being said no one dies at least on screen in a Goosebumps book which probably throws it being in DBD out the window. What I'm saying is HYPOTHETICALLY if someone died in one of the goosebumps books which one would you want specifically.
Comments
I think he's def the most iconic one, certainly one of the most creepy
He was also in the goosebumps film I believe?
Yeah he's practically the face of goosebumps at this point
I don't care that it wouldn't work.
I'd honestly love to see the the Swamp Monster from "How to kill a Monster" but, more specifically, the TV series version. The book/movie version is kind of(for me) a bit on the boring side.
I haven't seen the show so I don't know what they look like in it
Here is a picture from the show.
In the books however it is described as having a very furry gorilla like body but has the head of something similar to a alligator.
thanks. Yeah I can see that in DBD