Is Spirit still S tier?

Just looking to get some opinions.

IMO, her audio queue being directional makes her really easy to deal with in loops/structures, but she can still catch up pretty quickly in an unopposed chase.

Playing as her, I find that a lot of structure/long-loop mindgames are nearly non-existent against decent players.

Comments

  • Yes. Only deafs might have a problem using her. Considering survivors Bloodmarks and noises literally bring her to you, a good Spirit won't fall for any trick with bloodmarks.

    When I play against her it's either a matter of trying to bluff with her phasing if I'm healthy or dropping pallets at the moment she's trying to hit me when I'm hurt.

    And today I had a game where I was in that map with bigass dead tree on the middle and I literally didn't had where to run, dead zones everywhere, this is where spirit shines. Her not being able to see survs it's not that big of a deal with good headphones and Bloodmarks Tracking.

  • yeah i still think shes the second best Killer in the game.

    but if the dusty footsteps ever make it in, oooh boy...

  • Not even remotely.

  • Yes, she is. I played her a lot with corrupt sbtfl unrelenting bbq. I'd say the nerf affects mostly god pallets/windows, which were already ambitious to deal with in phase. And the stand still mindagame, which for as stupid as it was, it was a waste of time over phasing anyway.

    I was kinda expecting it because I remember well when she was bugged and it really wasn't a big deal.

    Otoh, she has some questionable add-ons now.

  • @BadLooperQ said:

    Yes. Only deafs might have a problem using her. Considering survivors Bloodmarks and noises literally bring her to you, a good Spirit won't fall for any trick with bloodmarks.

    When I play against her it's either a matter of trying to bluff with her phasing if I'm healthy or dropping pallets at the moment she's trying to hit me when I'm hurt.

    And today I had a game where I was in that map with bigass dead tree on the middle and I literally didn't had where to run, dead zones everywhere, this is where spirit shines. Her not being able to see survs it's not that big of a deal with good headphones and Bloodmarks Tracking.

    I am not deaf, I think... But still struggle. So maybe I am deaf.

  • Definitely. People that say she’s dead forget about her speed and how the audio isn’t exactly accurate enough to pinpoint her exact location. It can be used for mindgames which I’ve been able to fool many good survivors with.

  • I think people are exaggerating over the spirit nerf. In the right hands she still good and a threat which is fine. She is more balanced now then ever.

  • From what I've heard...yes, but barely.

    Still, I haven't played as nor against this current Spirit and, most likely, never will. At least not in the near future.

    So what I've said is based on other people's analysis.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I think people are exaggerating over the spirit nerf. In the right hands she still good and a threat which is fine. She is more balanced now then ever.

    I think with her KI add-on, she's still pretty nutty @_@

  • Honestly all they really did was tame her ability at safer loops, which is sort of annoying but I guess it also opens up the manipulation of the sound cue by going back and forth. Shes still enormously faster than survivors, and you can still make the right calls at loops. I appreciate its more of a measure of head to head skill now, I just wish it didn't come at the price of making already good pallets even safer.