Why are we still ignoring killers
Sure when the patch comes out queue times will get better for survivors. But what does this next patch have for killers other than the new killer? Less strats by taking away slugging unless people aren’t running the new boon. The queue times are probably going to go right back up as soon as the new killer hype dies down. I really hope behavior has something up their sleeves to make this role more tolerable than it is currently.
Comments
We got an Undetectable effect that applies only to developer attention.
so deep
Oh we probably have their attention, however statistics are probably blinding their view.
I remain completely unconvinced that Exponential is going to be OP. I'm more concerned with Overcome, that's going to have an actual effect on the match that isn't dependent on the stars aligning for the survivor to get value from it.
And in fairness, killers are getting some decent new perks. Pain Resonance is meta material, Pentimento is interesting even if it's not likely to see much use, and Grim Embrace is... fun, at least. So, new killer and at least one solid new perk, which is... exactly what the survivors are getting; one character, one strong perk.
Can't wait to see Overcome comboed with CoH for super cheap resetting.
I think your overestimating the value of boon Exponential. It's an anti slugging perks which is already niche type of perk coupled with another niche of boon totems its not going to see much use.