God damnit, its happening just like in r6 siege. Ridiculous Skill in low ranks.

So i have +800 hr, im a returning player. Obviously im rank 20 or so i dont know how the new ranks work, but i was consistenly red rank, so i know how to play, and can identify the skill of the player, especially cause I play with huntress. but yeez i have had silvers that play like ayrun himself, just like in Rainbow Six where low ranks are ridiculously good, its happening the same in this game! I remembered that skill level on purple and up. Can some explain me whats happening? Or if Im just rusty?

Comments

  • Ranks no longer have anything to do with matchmaking. Also, everyone's rank was reset less than a week ago, so people who play less intensively won't be back up to red.

  • Ranks just says you played the game a lot. There's an MMR now so the game is matching you against your actual skill level.

  • And does the MMR works well?

    Cause I remember when they first implemented it, it was a complete mess.

  • @Duality said:

    And does the MMR works well?

    Cause I remember when they first implemented it, it was a complete mess.

    They said it's just kills/escapes and length of the match. "Skill"

  • @Duality said:

    And does the MMR works well?

    Cause I remember when they first implemented it, it was a complete mess.

    Afaik it only measures escapes and kills. Hatch escapes don’t alter mmr for killer or survivor. It’s a broken system. Newly a nurse main and just last night I either 4K in under 5 minutes or they all escaped in under 5 minutes. Had no in between.