DBD MMR be like

Ah yes, I see you're facing a worthy opponent- the ninteenth ruin undying tinkerer Blight of the night. And for your teammates this game, let's spin the wheel!

And congratulations! You've won yourself an Urban Evasioning Jeff (very rare prize), a Nea that can't use a flashlight and is allergic to generators (common prize), and a David with No Mither (rare prize)! Thanks for playing, have fun now!



im really annoyed at this ######### system that doesn't work, if you couldnt tell.

Comments

  • MMR sucks.

    Always have, always will.

  • I've literally stopped playing killer and solo survivor because of it, only swf is playable atm sadly and even if we always win it's a nurse/blight simulator

  • @KateDunson said:

    I've literally stopped playing killer and solo survivor because of it, only swf is playable atm sadly and even if we always win it's a nurse/blight simulator

    Killer I'm actually finding okay atm.

    Survivor is an eternal hellscape

  • Killer - sweaty games.

    Solo q - make you want to pull your hair out.

    Swf - reliable teammates who will usually be up for messing around instead of doing gens.

    This is how dbd feels for me right now