Some questions about if I should get back into dbd with my friends..
Hello :)
so I used to play on switch but stopped playing dbd regularly around 1 year and 8 months ago, and went cold turkey roughly around the time just after felix and the blight were released - so I haven’t been playing for about a year.
That said, I’m thinking of getting back into dbd with some of my friends on pc, probably to play kill your friends, and just not really be sweaty. They haven’t really played it before and I was wondering what has happened over the last year or so and any major changes that have happened, such as to maps or perks. The other thing is if the game is still decent or if it’s gone downthe shitter :P.
One other thing is that with the release of dbd on the epic store and all dlc’s being included with it - will the same happen to the steam version or not. If this isn’t the case, will crossplay work between steam and epic for kill your friends or not?
Thanks :)
Comments
The game and it's performance have gotten worse.
But that's just my opinion.