Just When You Thought Dead Dog Saloon was fine

20211118180603_1.jpg

Platform: I'm PC, both of these jokers were console.

Description: See for yourself. I am unable to actually reach them (I could hit them in very specific spots, and I was eventually able to get up myself, but not without difficulty).

Steps to Reproduce: No idea how Élodie got up there honestly, but Nea joined after I slapped her. Eventually, I got up (and I made sure they died), but I don't know how I managed it.

How often: First match of the night.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've encountered this too, there's a semi consistent method for survivors to get up, unsure for killer though.

  • @VolantConch1719 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6DZ79AVB3LRS/20211118180603-1.jpg

    Platform: I'm PC, both of these jokers were console.

    Description: See for yourself. I am unable to actually reach them (I could hit them in very specific spots, and I was eventually able to get up myself, but not without difficulty).

    Steps to Reproduce: No idea how Élodie got up there honestly, but Nea joined after I slapped her. Eventually, I got up (and I made sure they died), but I don't know how I managed it.

    How often: First match of the night.

    The stage coach on the opposite side of the gallows has a little lip that survivors can drop down on. The killer can still attack them, but they can’t be picked up.