Daily Quest

Why a player cannot choose to be main Killer or surv and than have honly related ritual?

Comments

  • Daily rituals give people a reason to play someone that they normally don't play, but I do agree that they should even out the distribution between survivor or killer ones.

    It seems like I only get killer when I do a lot of survivor and then I only get survivor when I play a lot of killer

  • @Jeromy137 said:

    Daily rituals give people a reason to play someone that they normally don't play, but I do agree that they should even out the distribution between survivor or killer ones.

    It seems like I only get killer when I do a lot of survivor and then I only get survivor when I play a lot of killer

    I understand the reason of this, but onestly i will never play as surv so i skip mostly of rituals but i like to play every killer....

  • The idea is to gently encourage people to play the other side, so I don't think people should be able to completely opt out of the other side's challenges. What I think should be changed is that you should get three Killer rituals and three Survivor rituals a day, so you have a full suite of challenges for your side and the ability to gain more bloodpoints by playing the other side if you want.

  • I think it would be more fun to have dailies that aimed for killers you neglect.

    Not Huntress though, don't make me play console Huntress!