This was already addressed with the pallet validation. If the server says you didn't get a grab you automatically swing. Unfortunately it doesn't work that well because it messes up grabbing a survivor who is unhooking or if your window grab gets validated you swing and sometimes hit the window. The change is mostly to fix the scenario where you would be frozen whilst grabbing and nothing happens, but idk.
Just curious - why do you put all your polls in the Off Topic section instead of the Polls section of the forums, or even General Discussion because they are game related and not Off Topic.
Just curious - why do you put all your polls in the Off Topic section instead of the Polls section of the forums, or even General Discussion because they are game related and not Off Topic.
it's not an option for some reason. it's either lore or off topic. general discussion is greyed out.
it's not an option for some reason. it's either lore or off topic. general discussion is greyed out.
Weird. Maybe it's because I'm on mobile but if I start discussion while in the section it automatically sets to be posted in that section, I don't need to choose a section.
Weird. Maybe it's because I'm on mobile but if I start discussion while in the section it automatically sets to be posted in that section, I don't need to choose a section.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I get stuck constantly. what?
Just curious - why do you put all your polls in the Off Topic section instead of the Polls section of the forums, or even General Discussion because they are game related and not Off Topic.
it's not an option for some reason. it's either lore or off topic. general discussion is greyed out.
Weird. Maybe it's because I'm on mobile but if I start discussion while in the section it automatically sets to be posted in that section, I don't need to choose a section.
bizarre.