After a what period of time the support usually reply?

I made my ticket 10 days ago and still didn't get any response other than an automatic one. The last thing I want is to hurry those people who check all our reports since I believe they are overwhelmed by the number of other tickets but I'm curious when the problem that I already mentioned in this forum will be fixed.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I made one about missing cosmetics which took 11 days to get a response.

    My second one is about a cheater and it's been 14 days and i have yet to receive a response.

    It seems that the tickets about other players' behavior are taking longer to check.

  • They actually respond?

  • Sorry it's taking a couple of weeks or so right now with replies from Support, the team is inundated with tickets at the moment. I apologise for the delay, but they will respond.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2646007#Comment_2646007

    Do they respond to every ticket? I've heard from some people here on the forums they have not gotten responses to player report tickets

    Player report tickets only get a response if more information etc is needed. Normally those are passed straight to the ACM's to deal with.

  • @Mandy said:

    Sorry it's taking a couple of weeks or so right now with replies from Support, the team is inundated with tickets at the moment. I apologise for the delay, but they will respond.

    Thank you for your answer. I suspected they are inundated by the number of tickets.