When are Steve,Nancy and Elodie’s voices going back to normal?
I seriously hate what BHVR did to their voices. It sounds so high-pitched every time one of them gets hooked and it’s still not fixed. When are you gonna fix this BHVR?
I seriously hate what BHVR did to their voices. It sounds so high-pitched every time one of them gets hooked and it’s still not fixed. When are you gonna fix this BHVR?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh thank god I thought I was the only one
But seriously, it's probably just another bug, I'd say it'll be fixed by the time the new chapter rolls out
i could understand it for nancy and steve because of the licence thing , but why elodies voice does the same i dunno