SBBM is not working on after midnite game
Definitely after midnite game SBBM is terribel and not working for killer. I almost get lost on 5 consecutive match but always match with skilled and experience survivor.
This game no fun for killer after midnite. You basically try to learn /adept one killer but you always get a SWF and experience survivor with a good team work. Damn fix this
Comments
If you play at off hours you might be running into a situation where the system is deciding it has to give you whatever open matches it can find in order to not have you waiting forever for a closer match.
It's harder for the game to find other people in your mmr range at late hours so it just kinda puts you against anyone.
so the option is only sleep on off hours :)
It's not just midnight. Sometimes SBMM seems to be offline.
When I start getting the Kafka matchmaking, it's usually accompanied by instant queues. Either that, or there are a lot of killers dodging games and I'll getting dragged into one nightmare lobby after the next.