Hag is awesome
Let’s see 5 gens done under 5 minutes on Thompson House. Uet still got a 4K in the end god I love the potential of Hag. What other killer can still score a 4K with 5 gens done and no survivor sacrificed
Let’s see 5 gens done under 5 minutes on Thompson House. Uet still got a 4K in the end god I love the potential of Hag. What other killer can still score a 4K with 5 gens done and no survivor sacrificed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like Hag.
Get out-scroll wheeled nerds
Oni is good at snowballing at the end of the game
I hate Hag
She's good against uncoordinated survivors, but once you go against people that will actively harass you from setting up a web of traps and can trigger traps and immediately 180 to avoid instant teleport hits, you start to see her massive shortcomings.
But then they have Unbreakable, Soul Guard, 4%s or We're Gonna Live Forever, and the whole thing falls apart.
And people say hag needs a buff. She definitely doesn't
Trapper.
Cannibal.
Nurse.
Spirit.
Yui.
Blight.
Oni.
Circle of Healing cucked hag and hit and run killers.
Trapper especially