Coulrophobia doesn't affect self healing with Boon: Circle of Healing

Just tested it against a Clown with Coulrophobia: while self healing with CoH in his terror radius (without a medkit) I could see the icon of Coulrophobia signaling I was under its effect, but the healing speed wasn't affected..

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I'm certain that Coulrophobia works, it's just the bar doesn't turn red.

    I was watching a streamer, and they were playing against a killer with Coulrophobia. The killer got two downs within the Circle of Healing AOE because they had Coulrophobia.

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    I'm certain that Coulrophobia works, it's just the bar doesn't turn red.

    I was watching a streamer, and they were playing against a killer with Coulrophobia. The killer got two downs within the Circle of Healing AOE because they had Coulrophobia.

    No the speed was clearly not affected.

  • I actually noticed this before and noticed that sometimes coulrophobia indeed didn't work against COH and sometimes it worked just fine. I tried several times with a couple of my friends and I wasn't able to figure out a pattern/any trend that would make it not function properly.

    As @Jay_Whyask noted, there is a separate bug with the healing bar not turning red (this happens consistently with sloppy butcher if healing with COH), but there is definitely something wrong with coulrophobia too (there are 2 separate bugs here, really).