MMR System Flawed
Since rank reset, I've noticed that I've been getting a lot of survivors with next to no hours in the game (I have over 3000 hours).
I'm constantly getting 4ks at 5 gens simply because they don't know what to do and spend most of the game hiding.
One game I had 3 people on hook and the last person refused to save until I went to the other end of the map so they didn't hear the terror radius anymore.
Another game I walked around Midwich breaking all the doors because they were all on death hook at 5 gens (they still didn't get a gen done because they would hide whenever they heard the terror radius).
I got the below person in one of my games who has less than 10 hours in the game.
What exactly is this "skill based matchmaking" supposed to be doing?


Comments
I understand what it's based on. But you can see I was already Iri 3 after reset, and yet somehow vs'ing people with so few hours in the game.
Yeah... I feel like the old ranking system was better.
A couple possibilities come to mind
I thought of those as well and I do know there was one swf that had a high ranking friend (I knew them).
But based on the amount of games I had in a row where it was always the same, there is definitely something not "right" about it.