I just got an Xbox Series S today, and every character I use in a trial has 3D model grids on their faces and sometimes other areas. This is not an issue on the older Xbox One.
Well it's really about time and you could tell us that on these threads so we know... I got tired of checking your updates to see if you finally bothered to fix it 😡
I would love to have the time going through each individual thread and marking off what is fixed, sadly I do not. And especially as this one was so visible in game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why is BHVR sleeping on this problem? It's been months. I am absolutely disgusted.
This was fixed in the last update
Well it's really about time and you could tell us that on these threads so we know... I got tired of checking your updates to see if you finally bothered to fix it 😡
I would love to have the time going through each individual thread and marking off what is fixed, sadly I do not. And especially as this one was so visible in game.