Weird things you have done in video games

Is there anything weird you do, or have done, in video games that really were not necessary to game play? Can be any game, not just DBD.

I'm playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey right now and I tamed a bear. I've become very attached and noticed I'm making the game more difficult/take longer than it needs to be because I'll reload my last save if my bear dies and go for killing people in extra stealthy way that will take longer to keep him safe. He dies pretty frequently, not so much from fights but rather falling from a steep hill or off a cliff when he's just randomly walking around.

He disappeared after one mission when I went to an area he couldn't go - I didn't play for week because I considered loading old save to get him back since I am way too attached. Didn't reload and figured I'd move on without my bear until I came across a bear just sitting next to area where I killed everyone. Since the game obviously wanted me to have my bear back I tamed this new bear to get weirdly attached to and play in a way to keep the bear safe even if it means making the game take longer to complete based on fighting style and reloading when he randomly dies. ๐Ÿ˜‚

If you read this far enjoy screenshot of inside of my bears head from when he's running behind me.

17d2ac07bca-9852911274424A496C1.74240F3EC8827FA9_message_419097350774676_1637099026463.jpg


Comments

  • I cosplayed as discount female myers in gta. Stalked some people through the day in passive mode then killed them with the knife at night time while listening to halloween ost.

    I also made the car from the first movie and followed them.

    Messages were funny because I kept being silent.

  • @Shaped said:

    I cosplayed as discount female myers in gta. Stalked some people through the day in passive mode then killed them with the knife at night time while listening to halloween ost.

    I also made the car from the first movie and followed them.

    Messages were funny because I kept being silent.

    That's amazing. Did any of them pick up on what you were doing? ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2641904#Comment_2641904

    That's amazing. Did any of them pick up on what you were doing? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Nope. I think overalls looked close enough but the mask was not really a good alternative.

    I also doubt many of them know about halloween.

  • @bm33 said:

    Is there anything weird you do, or have done, in video games that really were not necessary to game play? Can be any game, not just DBD.

    I'm playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey right now and I tamed a bear. I've become very attached and noticed I'm making the game more difficult/take longer than it needs to be because I'll reload my last save if my bear dies and go for killing people in extra stealthy way that will take longer to keep him safe. He dies pretty frequently, not so much from fights but rather falling from a steep hill or off a cliff when he's just randomly walking around.

    He disappeared after one mission when I went to an area he couldn't go - I didn't play for week because I considered loading old save to get him back since I am way too attached. Didn't reload and figured I'd move on without my bear until I came across a bear just sitting next to area where I killed everyone. Since the game obviously wanted me to have my bear back I tamed this new bear to get weirdly attached to and play in a way to keep the bear safe even if it means making the game take longer to complete based on fighting style and reloading when he randomly dies. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    If you read this far enjoy screenshot of inside of my bears head from when he's running behind me.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/X60B5ZGGQ2B4/17d2ac07bca-9852911274424a496c1-74240f3ec8827fa9-message-419097350774676-1637099026463.jpg

    1. play life is strange. (any of them)
    2. press A and D while you walk.
    3. laugh at the stupid movement.

    side note: all those introspection simulators would be better with a slap button.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    In the Fallout and Dead Space games, whenever I killed an enemy in a spot where there was a great height nearby (a cliff, or a deep pit, or anything of the sort), I often picked up their body and tossed them over, and kept watching them until either they hit the ground or disappeared into the abyss. Sometimes I pretended they were screaming "NOOOOO" on the way down and died on impact.

    I have problems lol

    I could see myself doing that in different games. Closest I get is in Assassins Creed throwing dead bodies over the side of a building and trying to have them all pile in the same spot. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2641907#Comment_2641907

    Nope. I think overalls looked close enough but the mask was not really a good alternative.

    I also doubt many of them know about halloween.

    That's really unfortunate.

  • Not really since my intention wasn't for them to recognise it.

    I just immersed myself and felt good managing to get kills on some people I stalked.

    One of them was paranoid after I killed him because I went off radar and I was watching him turning around pointing gun at everything. He thought I was coming for him again.

    Also staring at people from outside clothes shop/barber through the glass is hilarious when they realise it.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642401#Comment_2642401

    Not really since my intention wasn't for them to recognise it.

    I just immersed myself and felt good managing to get kills on some people I stalked.

    One of them was paranoid after I killed him because I went off radar and I was watching him turning around pointing gun at everything. He thought I was coming for him again.

    Also staring at people from outside clothes shop/barber through the glass is hilarious when they realise it.

    That's hilarious. Did you try killing him again once he let down his guard or just watch him be paranoid for a bit?

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2642414#Comment_2642414

    That's hilarious. Did you try killing him again once he let down his guard or just watch him be paranoid for a bit?

    No because nightime was over and I never killed anyone twice.

  • Played Agony to the very end.

    That's got to be regarded as weird.

  • Every game i play is for fun and not even sure what weird i do except i have pretented to be Santa in DBD. I'm not sure if this is weird but in some games i pretend to kinda roleplay as a character for example in predator hunting grounds i have pretented to be actual Dutch. And in gta v i just mess around mostly and watch npc people fight