First person Demogorgon weapons?
Does anyone have a first person view of the Demogorgon while wearing the 3 different outfits? I'm thinking of buying one but can only pick 1.
Does anyone have a first person view of the Demogorgon while wearing the 3 different outfits? I'm thinking of buying one but can only pick 1.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can only supply you with the stone one
Old gameplay of mine back when I did endgame demo
I can supply an better rez demo but im in a match rn
I ended up watching some Otzdarva Demogorgon videos (he's got some with each outfit) and I ended up picking the Twisted Demogorgon outfit. Thanks for your help with the picture too!
Welp I was about to join a demo game just for a ss XD. Glad you picked one out and hope ur happy with it.