Survivor starts running faster out of nowhere
I chased a surv with the clow on the game. he looped me for a while and used quite a lot pallets.
Once he ran out of pallets he started to run faster. I couldnt even follow him. Only exhaustion perk was Dead Hard which he already used before.
Is there any other explanation than a speed hack activation?
Comments
Did he have a medkit that vanished and had a yellow trail behind him?
Good idea and possible solution, but i still remember his clicky clicky flashlight very well.
Probably hacker, there is an epidemic of them currently in DBD
If he had a flashlight he can’t have that medkit addon so it’s probably a hacker if DH was their only exhaustion
Do bones.
That helps the hacker situation how?
If only
I have survivors that do this to me too. Or they disappear and reappear in different spots. I just assume it's hackers.