Hex: The Third Seal Doesn't Affect Windows of Opportunity
Title.
Wasn't sure if this goes here or under Bug Reports.
Here's a clip, but I'm certain it's not helpful:
https://xboxclips.com/Nos37/095e1b7d-d3b5-43bf-8a68-c0805ef9b2ea
Title.
Wasn't sure if this goes here or under Bug Reports.
Here's a clip, but I'm certain it's not helpful:
https://xboxclips.com/Nos37/095e1b7d-d3b5-43bf-8a68-c0805ef9b2ea
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Then it must have been a bug, because the Hag hit me and it said "Hex: The Third Seal" next to the matching icon, and my Bond had stopped working (can't tell in the clip, though).
That said, the Hag did have two other hex perks: Ruin and something else (her 4th perk was Overcharge). I wasn't affected by Ruin at that point, and I hadn't starting cleansing any totems for it to be Hex: Thrill of the Hunt (if that was her other hex). The hex appeared as I was hit.
I don't personally know what the exact circumstances here were, but if the Hag had Hex: The Third Seal, and hit you so you know it applied, it might not have been Hex: The Third Seal Tier 3.
H:TTS is as follows;
Tier 1 - Applies to the last two hit Survivors
Tier 2 - Applies to the last three hit Survivors
Tier 3 - Applies to all hit Survivors.
If the Hag had H:TTS Tier 1 or Tier 2, it's possible that she may have hit two or three other separate Survivors after hitting you, and as a result, the Hex's Blindness effect vanished on you, because H:TTS Tier 1 and 2's effect will vanish on the Survivors that haven't been hit after two or three other different ones were.
As you said in your post, Hex: The Third Seal showed up when you got hit. It might not have been T3 and she may have hit two or three other Survivors after hitting you, hence the Blindness status effect not being present under the Cursed status effect.
Otherwise, maybe a Survivor broke a totem that happened to be Hex: The Third Seal and you didn't notice. You might have been cursed by something else, perhaps Ruin, which may have confused you.
Oh, that makes complete sense. I should have known better; it was an oversight. Apologies.