Wraith
There's no more sprint for wraith after unlocking?
There's no more sprint for wraith after unlocking?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He still has it but its duration was reduced by 0.25 seconds
That's why it felt awful playing with him. Ok thank you.
Damn it was that much? Thought is was .25 making it 1.00 from 1.25. yikes.
Was it? Maybe you’re right actually
I hope so. I hate playing against Wraith but not because of his lunge.
You can still make some nutty lunge with his purple speed add on but that's about it. Obviously not as good as before but it's something.
Reducing of .25 sec doesnt seem to be a big deal, but unfortunately it is. It made using ur uncloaking at certain loops complete useless now. I wouldnt have cared about if they had removed silent bell or all seing. Touching his basekit made him more clunky to play imo.