DBD tutorial customization
Look I know tutorials are supposed to be basic so I am just going to suggest this. You keep it the way it is, no perks, offerings, but I suggest you let us use any killer we own, also maybe let us use our cosmetics and give us a random map. I know this seems unnecessary but I think it would be really sick and it would kinda let us practice the basics of killers we wanna learn. And for survivors it doesn't matter as much but maybe let us use our cosmetics and survivors we own( I will admit it wouldn't be as necessary as letting us use killers we own).
Comments
Behavior did announce that they're looking into ways to involve the bots more, and incorporating a training mode that would allow you to use perks, and maps, and different Killers of your choice seems like a given. You can already do that with the mobile game, so there's no reason why you can't do that with the main game.