Losing Offerings and Items

So I just had a killer that DC after 2 mins of looping them when the game started I think you should keep your Offerings and Items if the Killer DCs 2 mins into the game.

I could understand if the game was being played normally and the Killer DCed either towards the end of the match or a duration of time longer than 2 min.

It is just a bit annoying when a Killer DCs the Survivor gets punished by losing their Offerings and Items because they just can't handle being looped, outplayed, or even just because of a Charatar someone is playing.

Comments

  • @Sakurra said:

    Noted

    Hey thats my phrase >:(

  • You do keep your item + add-ons, but do lose your offering. Agreed, it should be refunded whenever the killer DCs.

  • I just heard it took 6 years for them to nerf Claudeete's Bloody Cosmetic so it wouldn't be as hard to see her when she hides. So I wonder how long it will take for them to do this because its so Bull

  • @BigKuhfahl said:

    So I just had a killer that DC after 2 mins of looping them when the game started I think you should keep your Offerings and Items if the Killer DCs 2 mins into the game.

    I could understand if the game was being played normally and the Killer DCed either towards the end of the match or a duration of time longer than 2 min.

    It is just a bit annoying when a Killer DCs the Survivor gets punished by losing their Offerings and Items because they just can't handle being looped, outplayed, or even just because of a Charatar someone is playing.

    This should be the case for both sides. It's frustrating to bring something fancy, only to have 3 people chain-DC because I managed to get an early down and they were in an SWF together, or just didn't feel like playing against Pinhead/Plague/Doctor/Hag/Ghostface/what have you.

    What also grinds my grapes is losing pips because a survivor DCed at the loading screen.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/294927/losing-offerings-and-items

    This should be the case for both sides. It's frustrating to bring something fancy, only to have 3 people chain-DC because I managed to get an early down and they were in an SWF together, or just didn't feel like playing against Pinhead/Plague/Doctor/Hag/Ghostface/what have you.

    What also grinds my grapes is losing pips because a survivor DCed at the loading screen.

    Agreed. I no longer DC in my matches if I don't feel like playing against you which is rare mostly when I see a Pinhead because he is just broken and the chains are cheap AF but anyways I'll be in the Basement pointing at the hook but normally I play the game until it goes south then you will also see me in the Basement pointing since I know how the game is going to end anyways with fat ole Camp Tunnel and Slug to the face