Is this how demo will be for the rest of time?
Now that he is being removed as a purchasable character is he just gonna be left alone and stay the same until either they reaquire the lisence or the games servers shut down. I mean honestly demo is in a decent spot atm and I dont see any changes he needs and s with some botched reworks like Freddy, Trickster and Billy maybe its better that he is left alone.
Comments
I think they said they are able to tweak him still but I am not 100% sure.
Pretty sure theyve talked about this and Demo and the ST perks can still receive balance changes, they just cant add any cosmetics
they are still going to support him in terms of balancing, bugfixes and such.
but he wont be getting any new skins, the map is being removed, he can no longer be purchased by people who didnt own him prior to the deadline and its unlikely that he is going to be receiving any major power reworks either.
As others have said, he'll be balanced as needed - although he's in a pretty much perfect spot right now, barring a few useless addons.