I feel really bad
My game glitched to were the egc wouldn't even kill me and the killer is stuck in the game and he even used an event cake
My game glitched to were the egc wouldn't even kill me and the killer is stuck in the game and he even used an event cake
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah but I think they are getting 0 bp because they might have to d/c from a glitch where they couldn't open my locker and I couldn't escape my locker
Dc is the only option in that case. But I think there is no penalty if it is a first one.
Yeah but I feel bad that they are losing an event cake because I tried to make a flashbang at the same time they tried to open my locker.
I don't care about the d/c penalty I just felt bad that someone is basically losing an event exclusive item because of it