Stranger Things achievements
Since the license had been lost and Stranger Things is going out of the game, are achievements like Savage Takedown or Adepts still going to stay? If not, I have to grind Demo
Since the license had been lost and Stranger Things is going out of the game, are achievements like Savage Takedown or Adepts still going to stay? If not, I have to grind Demo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They were already changed to generic trophies on playstation during the mid-chapter patch.
No way, that sucks man
I cannot even see adept demogorgon nor both survivors, weird
Because they've been replaced... CookirBear means that you have the new achievements (that the Stranger Things achievements changed to) unlocked if you had the Stranger Things ones unlocked before the change.
Do you know the names of the achivements? I truly cannot find them
Found them via Trueachievements... Never knew the names of them
I do not, but if I was at home I could probably find them for you.