It’s happening again

Survivor games are taking longer to find. They never do during the early afternoon. I am not surprised really, Killers keep getting ######### with each update: Dead Hard fixed, Hit Valitadion and Boons. All these just make Survivors even stronger than before. Camping is also getting a change in the future, the only thing killers can do to increase their chances to get a kill.

Playing killer isn’t enjoyable as it used to be because I keep getting survivors with the same builds or I get the same ######### maps back to back.

The same can be said about playing survivor. I don’t see variety anymore, I don’t see my favorite killers anymore, it’s just the same ones. I probably won’t see Deathslinger anytime soon, Demogorgon will be rare due to the chapter departing, Michael is weak, nobody ever want to play Twins and I am not sure why I don’t see Oni anymore.

The game is getting pretty stale atm. Seems like variety isn’t a thing anymore.

Comments

  • I still get exceedingly long Killer queues.

    I think it's more likely that people are afraid of being DDoS'd and doxxed rather than not enjoying the game.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I still get exceedingly long Killer queues.

    I think it's more likely that people are afraid of being DDoS'd and doxxed rather than not enjoying the game.

    Hard agree here

  • Wait times for survivors takes a longer time now and as killer I only have a 2min wait.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I still get exceedingly long Killer queues.

    I think it's more likely that people are afraid of being DDoS'd and doxxed rather than not enjoying the game.

    I'd be interested to know how much that actually affected the player count.

    Whilst on the forums it seems like everyone is furious, I think that the forum users are only representative of a small part of the community. Most people probably don't know what an IP address is, or don't care (and tbh, the actual risks of this issue I'd say are probably low, unless you're a streamer).

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639427#Comment_2639427

    I'd be interested to know how much that actually affected the player count.

    Whilst on the forums it seems like everyone is furious, I think that the forum users are only representative of a small part of the community. Most people probably don't know what an IP address is, or don't care (and tbh, the actual risks of this issue I'd say are probably low, unless you're a streamer).

    Perhaps.

    But you have other content creators (like Otz) who have spread awareness about it.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I still get exceedingly long Killer queues.

    I think it's more likely that people are afraid of being DDoS'd and doxxed rather than not enjoying the game.

    This. My swf teammate and I both stopped playing when we heard about this. We're staying away until BHVR officially says the hackers aren't getting their info from DBD. Granted we're only 2 players but I wouldn't be surprised if more are doing the same.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    Survivor games are taking longer to find. They never do during the early afternoon. I am not surprised really, Killers keep getting ######### with each update: Dead Hard fixed, Hit Valitadion and Boons. All these just make Survivors even stronger than before. Camping is also getting a change in the future, the only thing killers can do to increase their chances to get a kill.

    Playing killer isn’t enjoyable as it used to be because I keep getting survivors with the same builds or I get the same ######### maps back to back.

    The same can be said about playing survivor. I don’t see variety anymore, I don’t see my favorite killers anymore, it’s just the same ones. I probably won’t see Deathslinger anytime soon, Demogorgon will be rare due to the chapter departing, Michael is weak, nobody ever want to play Twins and I am not sure why I don’t see Oni anymore.

    The game is getting pretty stale atm. Seems like variety isn’t a thing anymore.

    Again. Survivor queue times are faster during the morning and killer queue times are faster during the night, it’s always been like this.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    Survivor games are taking longer to find. They never do during the early afternoon. I am not surprised really, Killers keep getting ######### with each update: Dead Hard fixed, Hit Valitadion and Boons. All these just make Survivors even stronger than before. Camping is also getting a change in the future, the only thing killers can do to increase their chances to get a kill.

    Playing killer isn’t enjoyable as it used to be because I keep getting survivors with the same builds or I get the same ######### maps back to back.

    The same can be said about playing survivor. I don’t see variety anymore, I don’t see my favorite killers anymore, it’s just the same ones. I probably won’t see Deathslinger anytime soon, Demogorgon will be rare due to the chapter departing, Michael is weak, nobody ever want to play Twins and I am not sure why I don’t see Oni anymore.

    The game is getting pretty stale atm. Seems like variety isn’t a thing anymore.

    For me it depends on when I am playing. In the middle of the day survivor queues are almost instant, after around 7pm killer queues get shorter and shorter, making those almost instant at 8pm.

  • My survivor queue times have been so long during the evening.