Build for each killer (Perks can only used one time)
Let's say all killers would have to share the perks with each other and when one has a build these 4 perks are locked away for all other killers, which builds would you make?
Let's say all killers would have to share the perks with each other and when one has a build these 4 perks are locked away for all other killers, which builds would you make?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For my main clown I’d choose.
Hex: Haunted ground (Clown makes great use of exposed plus a distraction from devour)
Hex: Devour hope (same reason)
Surge (Helps him save time kicking gens)
Scourge hook: Pain resonance (New perk fo regression and info)
I'm a Billy main, so I'll pick the perks I'd use on him given the criteria you've set out.