Multiple killers and more than four survivors in a private lobby

Hi guys,

I reckon having greater control over lobbies by being able to have multiple killers or survivors could allow for some fun custom matches. I have a couple of friends that are pretty terrible and some that are really good, by having 2 or more killers, or multiple survivors (I'm thinking like a 1v6 situation or 2v4) that could actually balance the game for us and have a fun twist on things too. Similarly, being able to control the number of generators that spawn or certain time details too.

Comments

  • I think this would require major rethinking and tweaking their game code.

    This has been done already by bugging out Custom Game, and the game doesn't like having 2 killers simultaneously.

    For example having 2 Oni's, but one cannot use his power, cuz he can't get blood...


    It would be really fun tho, that kind of freedom.