just ruined a 4 man team with a eboni and snother with iridescent heads

They was good but Mori the obsession after downing and making sure my spot was a no escape of they ds spot so they couldn't use it then Mori one suicide hooked another Mori last down next to hook and last one all basement besides one

Comments

  • Update 3 games in a row 4k and with 2 double pips
  • This guy for real? 4k is very easy now days. 5 matches, 4 4ks with Trapper, no perks, no offerings, rank 10. Snore fest man. Your results are not special my friend.

  • Dude it took me months to nail down hatchet throws on jukers mix in everyone ive had are 4 man teams I feel like ive managed to improve to actually keep up with them at rank 3
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Dude it took me months to nail down hatchet throws on jukers mix in everyone ive had are 4 man teams I feel like ive managed to improve to actually keep up with them at rank 3

    Don't dodge SWF and you will improve, then a lot of the problems you had before won't be as big a deal as you once thought.

  • Thats y I play then I mean 4 games 4mans 3 games 4k 2 double pip last was auto haven and I safety piped though lmao gates opens and one looping looper decided to grab the hatch near the gate and boom hatch grab and hooked near it
  • @Warlock_2020 said:
    This guy for real? 4k is very easy now days. 5 matches, 4 4ks with Trapper, no perks, no offerings, rank 10. Snore fest man. Your results are not special my friend.

    I can do that too at rank 10 :wink:
    Killers so op :wink:

  • There's nothing special about using ebony mori for the fast win - that's like survivors using the escape key.

  • @Master said:

    @Warlock_2020 said:
    This guy for real? 4k is very easy now days. 5 matches, 4 4ks with Trapper, no perks, no offerings, rank 10. Snore fest man. Your results are not special my friend.

    I can do that too at rank 10 :wink:
    Killers so op :wink:

    Not sure I can argue with you on that.

  • Mean while I refuse to play my piggy past rank 5 ;-;